Friday, February 6, 2009

Welp here it is on a Friday night and we can't make up our mind what to do. Should we go to WalMart to get some Gelins for Randy for his trip tomorrow or should we go to the movies and have a date night before he goes. Randy's mom for those of you that don't know already has Lymphoma and is currently under going Chemo for treatments. Randy is taking some time to go see her this weekend and will be back on the 13th.
All my buds of faith please keep her in your prayers as Randy is very close to his mom and we want this to go as smooth as possible.
They will all meet in Austin to visit and then return to Rolla to visit and then the next treatment will be the 12th.
Work is going well, I have a lot of new leads and great potential for the AZ market. The house is coming along well and I plan on doing a lot of finishing up while Randy is away. We installed over the Christmas holidays laminate flooring down the hall and out into the living room. It's half done and the rest is still carpet which will all be laminated wood when all is said and done.
I've been tagged by me best bud to fill out a survey online so I will keep this short and show you my likes and dislikes.
Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment