Monday, February 2, 2009

February

I may not be able to get to this but once a month and in the summer maybe less but I thought it would be neat to keep everyone updated in this link. I get to talk to my mom and most sisters often but for everyone else that live so far I thought this might work well.

Our new year started off great, I won two of four poker games that we played at our friend Skip and Tracy's on New Year Eve so that was a plus.

Randy won the first tournament of the year at our monthly game so that was a plus.

I won the Fort McDowell Free Roll on Superbowl Sunday!!! Out of 300 entries I made it to the final table and won the full $500 prize. How awesome is that!!! I'll see if I can figure out how to put the picture that Randy took on this site.

Thanks for checking this out and we'll all talk soon!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Bobbi Jo,
    I finally got in to see your blog. It is great I am setting one up too. I think it is wonderful that you guys are doing so good and it is just the beginning of the year. Glory to God.
    Love ya,
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda told me that you had a great smile, and she's right, and in case you didn't know, I'm Cliff, the one who got Brenda hooked on blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe Jack Blinked!! Couldn't you have done another one with his eyes open!! lol
    By the way, I could use a loan, sister...look at those Benjamins!!!
    Love you, Vic

    ReplyDelete