Friday, May 15, 2009

Hey family and friends,
long time out of the picture...I MADE IT!!! I will be playing at the WSOP on June 7,8, and 9th at the Rio in Vegas. Though it was a close race and I ended up in third place for a bit, which is the worst feeling after being in 1st for so long. So now that the tournament is over I can rest at ease that the paper work has been sent and my seat is reserved.
Work is going good, staying very busy. Randy is also staying busy. Alec is still working at Goodwill and seems good with it.
Donovin is with me right now and I will be taking him to Dusty this afternoon so he can have his mom time. He is such a joy, what a fun kid...we love him so much!!!
Well I must print the boarding passes and get to the airport.
love to all
Bobbi jo

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a fun trip!! I Miss you!!
    You've been tagged on my blog!!

    LUV U MAN

    ReplyDelete